Friday, February 19, 2016

You're very wet!

Hey there Everyone! Guess what it's Saturday and time for another round of hot bottoms. I'll be sharing a warm snippet from my recent release Innocence Enslaved Co-authored with Maddie Taylor. I don't think an into is needed for this one, you'll figure out what's going on soon enough. ;-)

“You are very wet as the result of my hand, little one.”

Wholly mortified, she couldn’t pretend anymore that he didn’t know. A groan of shame slipped through her lips while her mind cried out for deliverance, by chance, to disappear in a puff of smoke or for the earth to open up and consume her whole. None of that happened. She remained as she was, bared in all her wet glory before the man whose uncompromising authority and masterful touch had made her that way.

“Hush now, for a woman to become aroused from a few swats on the behind isn’t as an uncommon as you might think. The strap won’t be as easy as my palm, however. Spread your legs a bit wider for me now.”

Thanks so much for visiting today folks, you can get your copy at any of these wonderful online retailers.
Amazon
Nook
All Romance
Kobo
Google Play
 iTunes


18 comments:

  1. I guess he feels punishment is more important now, than pleasure. He's no doubt pleased she found pleasure from his spanks, but doesn't expect her to remain wet under the strap. I feel sorry for her. Enticing snippet, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is her first spanking and because it's a punishment, and because he wants to keep things platonic, (well at this point anyway) no he doesn't expect her to enjoy it. But oddly, she does, even the belt ;-)
      Thanks so much for stopping Kathryn.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for explaining. I had a feeling that's what was going on.

      Delete
  2. That's one steamy excerpt. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping Jane. I look forward to more of your hot little excerpts. ☺

      Delete
  3. I love the way he validates her aroused response but still moves forward with the punishment. I agree with Jane--very steamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A groan of shame slipped through her lips while her mind cried out for deliverance...what a great line!!!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie, what a lovely compliment. Maddie will be smiling when she reads your comment. ;-)

      Delete
  5. He's calm and assuring as well as determined - what more could you ask from a man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much PK. I must agree he is quite a hero. In more ways than one too. ☺

      Delete
  6. 'The strap won't be as easy as my palm' - there's an understatement and a half.

    Great excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Unfortunately for us girls, it always does in some way shape or form. LOL. Thanks so much Normandie ☺

      Delete
  8. Ha! I'm as aroused as she is... and I'm just watching - GRIN! Still, the strap has a little bit more 'bite' than the palm... I wonder what she's going to think of it? Can we find out next week? PLEASE? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Christina you're so sweet. And I know that you know ALL about the strap. *Sniggles* LOL ☺

      Delete
  9. Very nice snippet! I must admit to quite liking the strap though, even if it does bite more than a palm ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree, Kelly. OH just the sound it makes against heated flesh. *daydreaming now* Thanks so much for stopping. ☺

      Delete