Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A tease to please

The Prices Little Mate

Hi there Everyone. It's been a while since I've posted on my blog and today I've have someone special visiting. I'm proudly hosting the Best selling in Age Play, Meredith O'Reilly with her newest and hottest release to date. The Prices Little Mate.

Hi Melody! Thank you so much for having me on your blog today!
Here’s a snippet from my latest release, The Prince’s Little Mate. In this snippet, Allison brats off to Eric and he gives her a spanking…


“Okay, we’ll have to do this the hard way then.”

He sat down on his bed and pulled me over his lap. He yanked down my pants and panties until they were hanging around my ankles, and began my spanking, landing hard smacks all over my ass.

There was no warm-up to help lessen the pain. Each smack that landed on my skin stung increasingly worse as my bottom began to heat up.

“Ouch!”




What a tease you are Meredith. Can't we have just a little more? Please?


Mel, you're currently reading the book, you already know more. 

Okay, well, I tried... how about the blurb? 

The Prince’s Little Mate Blurb
When twenty-four-year-old Allison Black is chosen to be the mate of the prince of Aureus—an alien planet which recently signed an agreement with Earth—she is quite a bit less than enthusiastic. She makes her frustration perfectly clear to the handsome prince, telling him in no uncertain terms that she has no intention of submitting to his plans for her.

Prince Eric is determined to show his feisty, stubborn mate all the pleasures that surrendering to his dominance can bring. When he learns of her hidden yearning for a firm but loving daddy, he doesn’t hesitate to make her his little girl. He will cherish her, provide for her, and keep her safe, and when she misbehaves or puts herself in danger, he will spank her naughty bare bottom.

But even as Allison is beginning to discover the peace that comes from being held in her daddy’s strong arms, the future of Eric’s world is threatened by an old enemy bent on chaos and destruction. When the choice is put before her will Allison abandon Eric in his time of greatest need, or will she stay by his side as he strives to protect both his people and his little girl?

Publisher’s Note: The Prince’s Little Mate contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, anal play, elements of medical play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


I just have to say, I adore Allison and how feisty she can be. The spanking scenes are super hot and let me just say, I personally wouldn't mind a trip over Eric's lap. ☺
Where can folks find this hot read? 


Buy Links


Meredith's Bio: 
Meredith O’Reilly cannot believe that her fifth book is published. It feels like yesterday she submitted her first one to Stormy Night Publications! It has been a crazy year and a half of publishing books and she looks forward to many more crazy years.

Thanks so much for stopping folks, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day absorbed in this steamy story.

10 comments:

  1. She will stand by side.. I hope ;) It's the right thing to do :) I'm adding this little number to my TBR list. Looks scrumptious! Happy New Year, Mel <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina, may your New Year be as spectacular as you are. ☺

      Delete
  2. Ooh ... we all know I just love an age play and this one looks HOT and delicious! Happy and Healthy New Year Mel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shelly. Have a scrumptious New Year, just watch out for the hot dogs. LOL

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting me on your blog today, Mel! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome my friend. May your New Year be full of big bright smiles, yours included. ☺

      Delete
  4. Good age play is hard to find. I think I found one to sink my teeth into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa, thank you so much. Meredith is spot on when it comes to good age play. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. First off - thanks for stopping by my blog today - I've solved the white problem - went into the html. I wasn't home all day and couldn't check blog in the morning - so of course there was a screw up.
    Second - Meredith's books sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got it sorted out, Daryl and I know Meredith is glowing from your comment. May your New Year be filled with all the joy and happiness you can handle. ☺

      Delete