Saturday, October 10, 2015

#ScintillatingSunday The Demon's Woman


Hi folks, how's your weekend going? Reading any good books? I've got a brand spanking new one for you just in time for Halloween and I just know your going to love The Demon's Woman. I'd like to thank Mile high muses for making this blog-hop possible.


“I’m not leaving until I’ve checked your bottom and tucked you in. Now you can either get into your pj’s by yourself, or I’ll have to help you.”

She remained quiet and he didn’t hear her pulling down her jeans, so he turned around to find her standing with her arms crossed, glaring at him.

“Maybe you need a few more of my turkey prints, hm?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. The blush on her cheeks deepened, but she still didn’t respond until he took a step towards her.

“Okay, okay!” she spouted, taking a couple steps back. “Turn around.”

“Nope, you lost your chance at privacy when you got all defiant again.” He tried to keep from smiling and laughing as her mouth fell open. “I suggest you get to it. Patience has never been my strong suit.” He crossed his arms mimicking her.

“Please?” she asked, her expression softening.

He shook his head slowly, unable to hide his smile this time. He chuckled when she stomped her foot and turned her back to him, pulling her powder-blue T-shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor and quickly reached for Tweety. (A Tweetybird night shirt)

“You don’t normally sleep in your bra, do you?”

She let out an outraged sigh in response, reaching behind her to unfasten it, chucking it to the floor in haste. Her skin looked so soft and silky, making his cocks (Yes, you read that right, this demon has two of them) throb as he drank in the contour of her waist and the dip in her lower back. All to soon the view was gone as she pulled the nightshirt over her head before unfastening her jeans, letting them drop, pooling around her feet. Stepping out of them, she lifted her nightie, holding it around her hips.

“See?” she said, looking over her shoulder at him. “I’m fine, now if you don’t—”

“Panties too, Amy,” he said, his voice deepening.

Would you like a little more? How about the blurb. 
From the moment Landon Reed sets his eyes on beautiful Amy Piers, the fire she stirs in his blood drives him nearly mad with lust. Contending with the dark, savage impulses he inherited from his demon father is hard enough under ordinary circumstances, and resisting his fearsome need to lay claim to Amy is a truly daunting task.

But Amy’s sister holds the key to breaking the curse that sets Landon’s blood on fire, and those who serve his father will stop at nothing to keep that curse intact. To make matters worse, Amy is headstrong and defiant and Landon knows he is the only one who can protect her. He is left with no choice but to compel her obedience in order to keep her safe, even if that means taking her over his knee for a painful, embarrassing spanking as often as she makes it necessary.

Landon’s firm-handed discipline only increases Amy’s powerful attraction to the handsome half-demon. But if she were to yield to her own desires and beg him to take her long and hard, she fears that his mastery of her body would be so complete that she would surrender herself utterly to him forever. With danger all around them, can she trust Landon to protect her from their enemies… and from himself?

Still want more? Take a peek under the hot cover over at Amazon. And thank you all for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful click happy day while you meander through the other hot blogs on Scintillating Sunday.


7 comments:

  1. MmmHmmm... at the mere mention of this demon's attributes I find myself turned to mush. LOL. And Amy has excellent choice in nightwear ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christina. I thought Tweety was a nice touch. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Lordy, Lordy...I am with Christina. Just the thought of this man being so duplicitously endowed makes me salivate. Eenie-meenie-mine-ie...more!!! Delicious!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at the other comments while I fan myself off. Hot, hot, HOT! Love the excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I love your books. This one is burning a hole in my Kindle, and that has made me move it to a higher position in the Kindle wheel :)

    ReplyDelete