Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Something wasn't right, he could feel it.


Hi there everyone. Welcome to another weekly episode of #Wipitup Wednesday. If you've been following my blood demon story, you'll remember that last week Landon's body went through some rather abrupt changes. And due to those changes and what he'd done to his parents there was no way he could risk staying in West Virgina. 

I've skipped ahead a bit in the story with today's excerpt. Landon is currently residing in Crocker Missouri and is working as a mechanic for a small local garage. The owner of Owen's (said garage) has a beautiful young daughter who seems to have her eye on Landon. 

At 9:30 pm, Landon found himself frustrated that the Ford Capri he’d been under most of the afternoon still wouldn’t hold a steady idle position. He’d done everything shy of completely disassembling the engine and putting it back together.

“Maybe you should give that thing a rest for the night. It’ll still be here in the morning.”

Landon jerked, hitting his head on the sway-bar at the sound of Mellisa’s voice. Crap, why is she still hanging around? The store closed at 8:00 pm. “Aw, you know me. I’m a die hard for getting a job done on time,” he said, sliding himself out from under the car, those long silky, tan legs of hers gracing his view. He allowed his eyes to follow them up to her scant denim shorts. A portion of her sleek, soft midsection showed below her yellow half T, at least two sizes too small stretched over her voluptuous and generous breasts. Christ, he could see the outline of her nipples, she wasn’t wearing a bra. His cocks stirred as he stood, wiping his greasy hands on his well worn Levis. “What has you out at this time of night? You know Bill wouldn’t like you out roaming the streets at nearly 10:00 pm.”

She let out a sweet girlish giggle, leaning over to give him a view of her plump cleavage as she put her elbows on the hood of the car. “This is Crocker we’re talking about, besides, Daddy knows where I’m at. We both knew you’d be tinkering with Carrie’s car until you found the problem. You work too hard for what he pays you, Landon. What do you say you give this up for the night and take a walk with me down by the river?”

His eyes slid from her breasts to the soft, smooth skin of her slender neck, her cute round chin, strawberry lips, mesmerizing deep blue eyes and long honey blonde hair, pulled back in a high ponytail. The smile on her moist lips when their eyes met made him wish things were different. How badly he wanted to just grab and kiss her, feel those soft, pillowy breasts in his hands, her nipples hardening as he stroked them with his thumbs. But that couldn’t happen. Not now and not ever. He was cursed and if he gave way to the temptation he would end up fucking her. And that was a pleasure he could never have again thanks to what he was. Not to mention if she knew what he was, she’d be running as far away from him as she possibly could. Turning from her he grabbed a shop rag, pretending to better clean his hands off. “I’m afraid I can’t. I need to be up early. I have to go into St. Lewis in the morning so I can be back here by 9:00 am.”

“You’re gay aren’t you?” she said, her voice pouty.

“What?” He nearly choked on the word as he spun back to face her. “No, I’m not gay.”

She stood with her arms crossed over beautiful plush mounds, peeking up at him through those thick dark lashes, waiting for him to explain.

“Mellisa, you’re a gorgeous woman. It’s just that, well, I can’t get involved with anyone right now.”


“Why?” she whined, dropping her arms.


Landon ran a hand through his thick dark hair, willing his cocks not to betray him. He didn’t want to lie to her, yet there was no way he could tell her the truth either. “It’s complicated and that’s all I can say.”

“Why did you come here, Landon? You’re running from something aren’t you? I mean, who in the hell comes from West Virgina to the tiny town of Crocker, Missouri, unless they running or hiding from something?” She took a couple steps towards him. “Whatever it is, I’m sure it can’t be that bad.”

“Maybe I just like small towns and keeping to myself. I’m a loner and I like it that way.”

The clang of a metal trash can sounded down the street, making them both jump. Landon instantly went on alert, walking toward the sound.


“It’s probably just Donnie’s dog rummaging through everyone’s trash again. He can’t seem to keep that mongrel tied up at night,” she called out, following him.

The hair on the back of his neck bristled and the scent he picked up was definitely not canine. It smelled more like rotted flesh, getting stronger with each step he took. As he reached the trash can, righting it, the smell became overpowering, making his stomach roil. Oddly, Mellisa didn’t seem phased by the smell when she caught up with him. Something wasn’t right, he could feel it. 



That's it, Mel? This is were your leaving people this week? I'm not sure I like these shorter snippets you've been sharing. 


This book is going to top out at around 65-70K, Yellow. I have to keep the excerpts a bit shorter than usual so I have something to share until I submit the story. 

Sounds like a lame excuse if you ask me. I think your just getting lazy. 

Sounds to me like you're begging for some corner time. 

Thank you all for visiting my blog today folks. For more hump-day happiness, I invite you to have a look at the rest of this weeks participants. And as always, thank you for your continued support and enjoyment of #Wipitup.

10 comments:

  1. Ohh!! Sounds like Mellisa is going to find out exactly why Landon can't date anyone. I hope that he protects her from whatever evil is coming!

    I loved your yellow and pink conversation again. Please don't put yellow in the corner. He just wants to know what happens like the rest of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Meredith. I think I am going to send Yellow over to you for a week. You'll probably be wanting to put him in the corner too, lol. Thanks for stopping and commenting. ☺

      Delete
  2. Are you gay? No. Then why? Because I'm a blood sucking demon who's main goal is to impregnate you and did I mention... bwahaha. I'm getting carried away. Tell yellow I had a good snort at that scene. 'It's complicated' was a good answer though :) Oh and boohoo to the shorter snippets but yay for the delicious cliff hanger. MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually enjoy cliff hangers? Yay!!! Glad you liked the scene, Christina ヅ

      Delete
  3. OMG, "... willing his cocks not to betray him." What a great line :) Now, I haven't missed that much of this story - but if memory serves me correctly - we are talking inherited plural cocks here, right? Love this story ... and love how you left us. (Sorry, Yellow) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. His dual appendages weren't exactly inherited. The second of the two appeared with his turning into the blood demon. Glad you enjoyed the snippet. ヅ

      Delete
  4. I agree with yellow - MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daryl... More is on the way... soon. ヅ

      Delete
  5. Come out of the corner and give us more of London and his cocks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jaye, I never leave Yellow in the corner for too long. Thanks for visiting ヅ

      Delete