Monday, August 17, 2015

Meredith O'Reilly's in the hot spot

Clicking pic will take you to Amazon
Clicking Pic will take you to Amazon
Greetings folks, I'd like to welcome Meredith O'Reilly to my blog today, sharing her hot new release, His Captive's Heart. A sweet yet salacious M/m story.

Hi Melody! Thank you so much for having me on your blog today!

Let's dig right in... what naughty bits have you brought for us today?
 

In this snippet, Marcus is helping Dimitri test out products and one of them is a vibrator.

A smirk crossed his face. “All right, now let’s test this battery operated wand vibrator.” He put batteries in the wand, then turned it on and off a couple of times.

“Why would we use that?”

“Oh subbie, you have a lot to learn. Haven’t you ever tried using a vibrator?”

I shook my head.

“Then you’re in for a treat.”

He started the vibrator and ran it up and down my stomach. It tickled a little, but it didn’t turn me on at all. Then he ran it around my nipples and over them.

“Ohh.”

My nipples hardened into little nubs as little tingles of pleasure descended to my cock, making it hard.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” he asked with a knowing grin on his face.

“Uh-huh…” I purred as he ran the wand over my nipples again.

“Let’s see where else you like this.” He trailed the wand down my body. “Lift your hips.”

I did as I was told and he pulled my briefs down, leaving them bunched around my ankles.

I had expected him to run the wand over my shaft now that it was free. Instead, he teased me by running it up and down my inner thighs, low over my stomach, everywhere but my package.
Still, it made me tense.

Finally, he ran the wand over the base of my cock. It tickled, but was bearable. When he ran it up and down my length, it felt heavenly.

“M-master?”

“Wait, sub.” He continued to run it up and down me. “Spread your legs.”

I did as I was told and he moved it so that it buzzed just beneath my balls—right on that small strip of tender flesh above my asshole. I almost lost control. The vibrations were too much.

“S-sir?” I asked again, hoping this time he would say yes.

His Captive’s Heart Blurb:

Twenty-nine-year-old lawyer Marcus Bradberry has fantasized for years about finding a firm-handed man who would not hesitate to provide both guidance and discipline while also bringing him the kind of fulfillment he’s only dreamed about. When he meets Dimitri Anderson, the owner of a local kink club, Marcus takes a chance and shares the wildest fantasy he’s ever had with him.

Though he confesses to Dimitri that nothing excites him more than the idea of a being overpowered, kidnapped, and mastered completely by a strong, handsome man, Marcus is nonetheless shocked when Dimitri takes it upon himself to bring this fantasy to life. When Dimitri surprises him after work on a Friday, Marcus soon finds himself blindfolded, handcuffed, and driven away to an unknown place.

It quickly becomes clear that Dimitri knows exactly what his captive sub needs and is more than ready to give it to him, but as the weekend progresses, Marcus realizes that trusting his new master is at times much harder than he expected. Will he surrender to his most secret desires or will his fears drive him away from his master’s loving arms?


Oh what a yummy snippet. Where can we find more?
Amazon
Barns and Noble
All Romance 
Kobo ... Coming soon!

Author Bio: 
Meredith O’Reilly cannot believe that she has four books published! It was a little over a year ago, that she had her first book published with Stormy Night Publications. She began writing age play stories, but has since branched out to new sub-genres of romance.

In her spare time, Meredith goes to school, watches a little too much Netflix, and experiments with learning how to cook new things in the kitchen. Mostly she tries to balance her life between school work and author work. That’s a task that is easier said than done, most times.


Mel, wait a minute. I just found out Meredith's first book is on sale right now. You might want to share that. 

Good find, Yellow! I'm sure folks will be hungry for more of Meredith's books. (Click the pic below to go to Amazon for more about Little Samantha's Choice.)
Clicking the pic will take you to Amazon
Clicking pic will take you to Amazon
Little Samantha’s Choice, Meredith’s first book along with three other amazing books from Stormy Night Publications is on sale for 50% off! You don’t want to miss that deal!
Samantha Briggs always had a suspicion that her husband, Jackson was hiding something from her. When he’s away on a business trip, Samantha finds out her husband’s secret, he wants her to act as his little girl on the weekends. Deciding to give it a try, Samantha falls in love with being Jackson’s little girl. But when she slips up and embarrasses herself by behaving childishly during a stressful morning at work, she reconsiders their new relationship. Will she give up the lifestyle she’s grown to love so much, or can she come to accept that there is nothing wrong with choosing to be her daddy’s little girl?


Where else can people find out more about you, Meredith? 
Facebook
Twitter
Pintrest
Goodreads
Amazon author page
Meredith's Blog

Thanks again for having me, Melody. 

Anytime Meredith. Best of luck with this hot new release ☺

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me over Melody! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure Meredith. It's always a treat having you on my blog ☺

      Delete