Friday, July 24, 2015

I dare you

Hi there spanking lovers and welcome to #SatSpanks, where your sure to find plenty of rosy-red, blushing cheeks. 

For my snippet today, imagine yourself witnessing a game of truth or dare. Crystal chooses 'truth' and Donaven asks her to share her naughtiest fantasy. Crystal blushes, but admits her deepest fantasy is getting a spanking. Her face flames all the more when he asks her to elaborate on how she saw herself being spanked. 

“I… over… um.” Her face flamed and her nerves began to spike. She closed her eyes, taking a couple of deep breaths and telling herself to calm down. It was just a question and nothing of the sort was actually going to happen. “I was over his lap, bare bottom, while he spanked me with his hand and…”

“And what?” he whispered.

“Playing with my… well, between spanks,” she swallowed hard, focusing on the two fingers, now lightly petting her arm.

“Playing with your pussy?” he asked, his voice as rich and smooth as the hot chocolate, his fingers slipping all the way to the top of her shoulder, where they stopped and began rubbing little circles.


Thank you all for visiting Saturday Spankings and stopping by my blog. If you'd like to know more about Donaven and Crystal click the cover image below and read a sample on Amazon. I dare you.
Clicking the pic will take you Amazon


Please don't forget to click the links at the bottom to find more salaciously hot spanking snippets from this weeks wonderful authors.

14 comments:

  1. Okay, that was definitely hot, Melody. I like how he's gently urging her on, aware that his probing questions are embarrassing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I do enjoy a good game of truth or dare! It sounds like Crystal's deepest fantasy is going to become a reality! And his voice was rich and smooth as hot chocolate? Delicious snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe I was drinking hot coco while writing that scene, Shelly. It was yummy indeed. I was having chocolate withdrawals and coco was the only thing in the house. LOL ☺

      Delete
  3. I'm really loving this book. It's hot! Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kelly and I am happy your enjoying it. ヅ

      Delete
  4. Nothing like a little embarrassment to get these submissives where they want to go. He's trying to tell you to let it all out, Crystal - so I'd go with the flow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somethings sure to flow from this. TY Christina ヅ

      Delete
  5. Someone redesigned the top of their blogs! I loved your snippet too! Crystal's fantasy is hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for noticing, Meredith. ヅ

      Delete
  6. What a great way to open up and share one's most private thoughts. It takes courage but the rewards can be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so worth it, Normandie ヅ Ty for stopping.

      Delete
  7. She showed great courage telling him. That would have been very embarrassing - and it sure was hot. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete