Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hard and Fast!

Hi Everyone. Welcome to another heated edition of #Wipitup Wednesday. As you may or may not know from lasts week. Claiming Crystal has been unleashed and I am proud to share with you one last tiny little teaser from this book.

You better make it a good one, Mel.

Oh the pressure I get from you, Yellow. ~rolls my eyes~

“C’mere, my sassy minx.” His smile turned into a grin as he pulled her down on top of him, kissing her like a man possessed as his hands roamed her body. In one fluid movement he rolled them over, spreading her thighs in the process so he could settle between them. Christ, he was as hard as steel. It hadn’t even been five minutes, and after a load like that she’d have thought he’d be spent.

“Honey, we can’t, we don’t have…” she started to object, but his hand came over her mouth as he shook his head. Electricity surged through her veins, making her moan against his fingers.

Discovery blossomed in his eyes, making him grin. “You like my hand over your mouth?”

“Mm hmm,” she mumbled, nodding her head, feeling his cock throb on her mound.

“You think I should keep it here while I fuck you?” As he spoke she felt him lift his hips, angling his cock at her entrance.

As she moaned her approval, he thrust into her, turning her moan into a muffled scream. Her hands flew to his shoulders, clutching him as he took her fast and hard.

“It’s so hot that you like it rough,” he growled next to her ear.

Squealing excitedly, her cries muffled by his hand, she wrapped her legs around his waist and came violently.

“Fuck, baby, I’ll take that as a yes.” A few more hard thrusts and she felt him come again, his cock buried deep.

“Crystal,” he rasped, struggling to catch his breath as he rolled off her, collapsing on his back. “You couldn’t be any more perfect for me.”

“Ditto,” she murmured, unable to say more. That was the wildest orgasm she’d ever had. No buildup whatsoever, it just hit her fast and hard, his hand covering her mouth and his roughness sending her out of her mind.

Thank you all for visiting today. If you like what you just read you can find more of Claiming Crystal at Amazon  Barns and Noble  All Romance  and Kobo
Please don't forget to stop by some of the other hot blogs on the hop this week.

11 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD. Gorgeous steaming hotness. *Fans Self* Nearly spontaneous orgasms, muffled screams and rough sex... and all before 10am!! You've set the bar for the rest of the day and it's a high one. No go and rock those Amazon charts!! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're to kind, Christina but WhooHoo! I'll take the setting the bar comment and run with it. ヅ Thank you ヅ

      Delete
  2. Whew - excuse me - I need to get a cold drink. OK - back - wow - that snippet was hard and fast just like the hot sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemme' join you for a cold one, Daryl. It's been a hot on here today. And I ain't talking outside temps either. ヅ

      Delete
  3. "I'll have some rough sex with a side of muffled scream, please." ;) I seriously could have ordered this post for my own pleasure today ... how did you know I was in the mood? This is so damn sexy and not that I needed a poke in the ribs ... but I'm on my way to "one-clickville" Thanks, Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A side of muffled screams it is, Shelly. Love your comments and can't wait for you new one to come out. I'll being doing the 'Ka-licking' myself soon. ♥

      Delete
  4. Super, steamy hot!! Not safe to read in public!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither was yours today, Aubrey. Loved having you back on wipitup. ヅ

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jennifer. Can't wait for Daniel and Sasha ヅ

      Delete
  6. Awww!! They really do make the perfect couple! <3

    ReplyDelete