Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Orgasm Denied


Hi there folks and welcome to another hot Wipitup Wednesday. I've chosen a rather short snippet this week, but I think you'll enjoy it nonetheless. 

Short? From you, Mel. Ha-ha! I don't believe it. 

Seeing is believing, Yellow. Enjoy folks. 

“Donaven,” she breathed. “I’m getting too close.” She pulled on the straps, wanting badly to let go and pull his hand from her pants.

“I know,” he growled, pulling his lips from her nipple with an audible pop. He moved his face close to hers, she could feel his breath on her lips as he spoke. “Your cute little pink toes are curling just like they did last night.”


Removing his mouth from her nipples helped, but not enough to ease her away from the steady climb towards orgasm. “Please, you have to stop… I’m going to—”

 
“No you’re not,” he ordered gruffly, his lips brushing against hers, his thumb grinding into her clit. “You’re going to hold on. Give me 30 more seconds. I know you can do it.”


30 more seconds may have well of been 30 hours. “I can’t,” she ground out, gritting her teeth.


“Then I will enjoy strapping your wrists in my cuffs.”


Nooo… she’d freak. Think of something else Crystal, think of something else. But what? The grocery list at home on the fridge. Yes, recite the grocery list. Apples, lettuce, orange juice… shit, it wasn’t working. How about laundry, she hated the laundry. Washcloths in every color, blue, yellow, beige, pink, and the dish towels with the teacups, those needed special care and could only be washed with delicates, like her panties… Oh shit! Don’t think about panties or the fact you're not wearing any for the first time in your life. And certainly don’t think about those thick, delicious fingers inside you. Oh god, she wasn’t going to make it, but she had to. 

She held her breath, squeezed her eyes shut tight, and pulled hard on the straps in her hands fighting the force of nature. Unexpectedly, her hand slipped from the strap and crashed into Donaven's arm, trying to shove it away as she squealed in frantic frustration.

Despite her efforts, his hand remained in her pants, but at least his tenacious digits had stopped their rigorous torture. “Oh my, my,” he teased. “You were so close too. Only 8 seconds and you’d have made it.”


“I’m sorry,” she panted. Her mouth went dry as she struggled to catch her breath. Her body burned for satisfaction, her clit throbbing frantically against the pad of his idle thumb.“Accident. Honest. Hand slipped.” She didn’t have the strength for complete sentences, physically or mentally.


“Did your hand accidentally try forcing my hand from your pants too?” he asked, an amused tone in his voice as he smoothed a damp lock of her hair away from her forehead.


“No, but…”


Thank you all for visiting my blog today. I know you're all probably hungry for more steamy tidbits and you can find them by visiting the awesome links below. 
I'm not sure if I will be here next week due to being out of town for a marathon in Fargo ND, but I will indeed do my best to visit and share all of my fellow authors spicy blogs.

16 comments:

  1. No but.... no but what??????????????? Can't stop there.
    Sorry wasn't around last week - life gets in the way sometimes.
    Good luck at marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You kind of did the same thing is week leaving us wondering about the mysterious stranger... lol. NP about last week, it happens to all of us.
      More of Flame's mystery guy with the gorgeous eyes, please. ☺

      Delete
  2. He's meeeeeeaaaaan. Poor girl... she was trying so hard!! I felt her pain and to lose by just eight seconds... I think she deserves another chance. Anyone who can recount wash clothes covers when they're a minute or less away from orgasm deserves a medal GRIN! Dee-Vicious. (That was an auto correct, but I like it, so it can stay ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee-Vicious .. I love it! Auto correct is good for sumpton after all. ☺
      And I think Crystal will get another chance, and another and another and.... LOL
      Thanks for visiting Christina.

      Delete
  3. Sooo close but boy did she do everything to try and make it! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Breanna, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ☺

      Delete
  4. I loved that snippet! So hot! I didn't know it was even possible to think of laundry while having such delicious things done to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, I am really glad you enjoyed it. ☺

      Delete
  5. have fun at the marathon, even if you're a rotten tease :D I'm finishing a sex scene next week - how are you going to tease us more than this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rotten tease? Moi? And this, coming from the queen of teasing? You must be a good teacher, Joelle ~snickers and giggles~
      Although, I must admit this week you gave in and let us relish in the hotness of full satisfaction. Looking forward to more next week. I may end up reading all the blogs a bit later than usual, but I will read them.
      I needs to keep up with them or I feels so lost when I miss one. ☺

      Delete
  6. Finally getting my bearings, legs to stop shaking and hands to slow down from quivering. Great snippet to tease us with. Good choice of abrupt endings too. I'll be re-checking my blood pressure later. :-) Safe travels up to ND and please try to relax and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo hot! Oh my goodness... Love this snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a great read, though I do prefer the long excerpts. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for saying you like the longer snippets, Jen. I often wonder if people think my posts are too long. ♥

    ReplyDelete