Sunday, December 21, 2014

Guest Post with Megan Michaels- Finding Submission



Hi Everyone. I'm here with Megan Michaels today. She's going to be sharing a really hot scene from her latest release, Finding Submission. But before we get to the naughty scene, I thought it'd be fun to ask her a few questions that I know myself and readers alike will all enjoy.

Don't forget my question, Melody. You did ask her, didn't  you? 

Go stand in the corner Annoying yellow inner-voice. You promised not to interrupt me today, didn't you? 

But, Mel... I just--

Now, Annoying yellow inner-voice, or I'll kindly ask Megan to send Preston after you with the paddle.

Yes, Melody... sorry. 

Sheesh! Sorry about that Megan. I don't know what's gotten into Yellow lately. Maybe eating those 2 dozen Christmas cookies while I was out the other day is still having some residual side effects. 
Anyway... now that Yellow's tucked away in the corner, please have a seat Megan. I'd offer you some home baked holiday cookies, but, well... you know. 

Megan: Thanks, Melody. I'm not worried about the cookies. I've been doing a lot of baking myself lately. We have tons of Christmas cookies. 

Melody: Oh how nice. Did you bring any to share? ~Smirks~ 
Just kidding Megan, let's move on to some of those questions I have rolling around in my head. What made you decide you wanted to become a writer? 

Megan: Well, I didn’t really decide. It just happened. I had been friends with authors for a couple years, and I decided to write a sexy story for Natasha—just as friends. She loved it, encouraged me to add another 10K, and then introduced me to James Johnson, at SNP. The rest is history as they say.

Melody: I'm really glad Natasha Knight found your hidden talent and encouraged you to share your sexy imagination with the world. You write some steamy, hot erotic romance. Given the nature of naughtiness in your stories, where do sit down to write? 

Megan: I write in my living-room, amidst the chaos of my two grown children, husband, and three dogs. Usually my two Chihuahuas are next to me while I write on my laptop.

Melody: I envy that about you, Megan. I need a room all to myself before those creative juices start flowing. I worry that I'll be right in the middle of a hot sex scene and someone will peek over my shoulder and ask me what I'm writing. I bet your doggies are adorable. I've got a couple of small dogs myself. They make great foot warmers while I write.
What's the best piece of advice you've gotten so far in your writing career? 

Megan: 1.) Write what turns your crank. If it turns you on, it’ll turn someone else on.  
2.) No one can steal an idea from you. Everything that can be written, has been written already;  but no one has seen YOUR version.

Melody: I'm giggling at #1. There you are-- in your living-room-- your fingers are flying, your heartbeat is galloping as you envision the hot scene of your characters in your head and one of your kids comes up to you... "Hey,Mom..." 
Ha-ha! Remember when that happened to you, Mel?
Shut up, Yellow, no one said you could talk.
I'll butt out if you ask Megan my question. ☺
Oh my god!  An ultimatum? Really, Yellow? I hope you're happy sleeping in the dungeon for the rest of the week. 
Let's get Yellow's silly question out of the way so we can finish our chat in peace, shall we.

Annoying yellow inner-voice: You’re in line waiting to pay for a purchase at a local department store, the person ahead of you who only had two items can’t get their credit card to work and you’re getting annoyed. What do you do? 
A. Go to a different cashier
B. Wait it out because someday this could happen to you?
C. State your annoyance and proclaim you deserve a discount for your inconvenience.


Megan: Oh, I totally go to the next line. ☺

Melody: That's what I normally do too, but there was this one time at JC-Pennys, which I am sure is what prompted Yellow to ask such a question, but I'm not about to relay that story and Yellow knows why. ~Glares at Yellow~ 
Back to you, Megan. Do you do anything special for yourself after you finish a book? 

Megan: Always. I usually go out for a steak dinner with my husband. Then when the book hits Amazon, we go out for all you can eat sushi!

Melody: Oh, the steak dinner sounds lovely. I'm conflicted about sushi though. The thought of it being wrapped in seaweed disturbs me and that it's raw. ~shudders~ 
What is your writing schedule like? How many hours a day do you spend typing away and what do you do when you get stuck or your flow just stops?

Megan: Well, I try to write about 5K a week, plus working. But it seems after I finish a book, I take a couple weeks off. Not smart, but I’m lucky if I get 2-3K a week during that time frame. And so far, with every book, I have one or two weekends that are 10K weekends to finish with a bang!

Melody: I think it's great you set goals. And I understand taking a little time after finishing a hot new novel to relax and let that next story start brewing in the imagination. When you mention finishing with a bang, do you mean.... errr... nevermind, I won't go there. ~giggles~ 
Have you ever not finished a story? If so, please explain.

Megan: I have a 35K book that I haven’t finished yet. It was the second book I started, and it’s a little controversial, so I stopped. I think I may self publish it at some point. It’s a book about cutting, and incorporates a form of “therapeutic spanking.” I have had reader interest in this book, just no publisher interest. So, at some point, I think self-publishing will be how it is done.

Melody: I think it's wonderful that your trying out the self publishing industry as well as placing some of your titles with a publisher. As for the story about cutting. I really get into stories like that. I know they're a little on the darker side of things and that kind of worries publishers, but I really enjoy them. Now that you've got a little experience with publishing yourself, I hope you finish this one, because you've got my curiosity all revved up and raring to read it. 
Let's not get to far ahead though. I'm biting at the bit here about the excerpt you promised to share from 'Finding Submission'. I know you've shared tiny teasers from this story on some of the blog-hops, but I want more. You did promise a really HOT scene... what do you have for us, Megan.

Megan: I have a steamy sex scene with Preston and Avery in the Play Room.

  Preston went around to the front of the horse to wipe her face, caressing her cheek. “You did so well, girlie. I’m sure you’ll respect boundaries and orders after this.”
Thumb stroking her chin, he kissed her on the forehead, moving back to the rear of the horse to rub her bottom and back, soothing and calming her.
Looking between her legs, he was shocked when he found that her juices had started to seep down the horse. He whistled softly. “Avery Rose, your pussy has been dripping down the side of the horse.”
“Oh. God,” she groaned, the mortification in her voice making him smile. “K-kill me now, please.”
“Oh, sweetie. You have no idea what this does to a man. I can’t remember the last time my cock was this hard.” Preston slid his fingers into her channel, pressing his thumb against her anus. She wiggled at the insistence of that thumb, but her body betrayed its true desires, clenching his fingers firmly. “Your pussy being wet like this has me so turned on. And sweetheart, believe me when I say your embarrassment about that little fact is absolutely adorable, and makes me want to conquer you all the more.”
Preston worked his fingers into her channel further, and stroking her clit, he leaned forward, pressing kisses to her back. Without the restraints on, she was able to move freely, grinding her clit into the edge of the horse as Preston continued to thrust rhythmically into her.
“God, Avery, you’re so damn responsive. I just can’t get over it. Sweetheart, I don’t want you coming until I give you permission though.”
“What? Are ya kidding? I don’t think I can… hold back, Preston.”
“You better. Your little ass is too red for me to punish it again. I don’t think you want that.”
Avery stilled under his hand, and he chuckled. He could almost hear the wheels turning in her head. God, how he loved to get into a woman’s mind. There was nothing sweeter than watching a woman struggle with both her submissive desires, and her need to be independent. She enjoyed his attentions and words of affirmation too much to disobey — he was sure of it.
But he was equally sure she was also fighting the need to tell him to fuck off.
“Answer me, Avery. You will not come without permission. I need to hear a ‘Yes, Sir’ from you.”
He stilled his fingers, pinching her bottom harder to get her to answer.
“Mmmmm, ow! Yes, Sir.”
Preston circled her clit with feathery touches and when he inserted his thumb into her bottom, she couldn’t contain the groan or the spasms that shook her body. “What do you want, girlie? I need to hear you say it.”
Avery stiffened, but stayed silent. When he pinched her clit though, she was unable to contain her desire any longer.
“I need you to fuck me. Please, Sir, fuck me.”
“Very nice, girlie. Come whenever you’re ready Avery.”
Preston released his hard shaft and entered her with one thrust, stilling when his cock was fully seated. Avery sucked air through her teeth, the clench of her pussy around him making his eyes roll back. It was going to take some work to not come like a green high school boy. Her juices were warm and soothing around his penis and her hot, soft ass pressing against his groin reminded him again how he had bent her to his will with her submission and surrender.
She had willingly taken her punishment, called him ‘Sir’ and now had asked him to give her release. She was a beautiful and — he was pretty sure — very submissive woman. He would enjoy all that fire when training her. Every inch of her obedience he compelled from her would be a delightful reward.
Slowly rolling his hips against her well spanked ass, he relished the sounds of sex, the scent of her arousal filling the air. “Avery, you smell so good — this whole room smells like your wet pussy. Jesus, fucking you is better than I ever imagined — and I didn’t think that was possible.”
He thrust into her hard and fast then, simply wanting to claim her, possess her. Preston reveled in every mewl, gasp, and groan from her as he fucked her. He reached around, playing with her breasts, fondling her for his own pleasure.
Avery pushed her ass up to meet his thrusts, grabbing onto the pommel horse’s legs to give her leverage, grinding her clit on the edge of the horse. Preston was enthralled, watching her ass clench with each grind, and with his free hand he held her still on the horse, delaying her release, putting his hand on her pussy and raising her up, depriving her of the pleasure her clit found when pressed to the horse.
She would learn that her satisfaction wasn’t by her movements or actions, but by his permission only.
Avery ground faster against the soft leather now moist with her juices, Preston’s balls tingling with his imminent release.
“Avery. Come for me!” He pinched her clit, and thrust hard into her, and when she screamed with her release, her pussy putting a vice hold on his cock, he shouted after her, his seed filling her.


Melody: Jebus, Megan! You've got me squirming in my chair! I knew you were bringing something hot and sexy, but whoaa! The images of her arousal running down the side of the horse and how turned on that makes Preston. We better get the blurb up here and post some buy links. 

Blurb: Preston Harrison is the picture of the gentleman Southern lawyer, as handsome and affable, as he was strict and precise. His ordered professional life suited him and his temperament, not a thing out of place, not an event unplanned. But he was more than a lawyer though -- he was also a Dom, and he made sure his personal life and professional life never intersected. Never that is until his world is turned upside down by one Avery Beauchamp, a stubborn, adorable, and way too sassy pocket Venus.

Being the only daughter of a respected Judge should’ve set Avery up for a life of ease, of privilege. But Avery had a habit of not doing anything she should -- she only did the things she wanted. Marching to the beat of her own (very smart-mouthed) drummer had always served the headstrong girl well… until the day she ran afoul of a little thing called the law.

A strict southern lawyer and a color-outside-the-lines misdemeanor offender should have been like oil and water. But when a Judge’s daughter finds herself on the wrong side of the law, she’s presented with a choice: a fine and possible jail time, or an alternative sentence. Preston -- against his better judgment -- finds himself agreeing to the rather unique sentence for the wayward girl: house arrest for Avery.

There was one problem for Avery though: the house where she would serve her sentence wasn’t hers -- it was Preston’s. Worse, as she learns what working for the strict Preston Harrison really means -- and how deep her own repressed desires might go -- she fears that she might lose more than her freedom to the devastatingly handsome Dom. She might lose her heart too.


Note: This BDSM erotic romance includes the following acts or themes: bare bottom spanking and other corporal punishment, D/s, explicit sexuality, anal play, and BDSM activity including kitty/pet play. If these acts or themes might be offensive to you, please do not buy this book.

Crikies! The blurb is as intriguing as the excerpt. Hand over the buy links, woman! 
Pick your flavor folks. Finding Submission can be found at all your major E-tailors and will make a delightful little stocking stuffer. Well maybe more than just a stocking stuffer. ~winks~ Click any of the links below to get your hands Avery and Preston.  
 Amazon  Barns and Noble  ARe/All romance e-books  

Melody: What goodies do you have in store for readers in the near future, Megan? 

Megan: I have a deep,intense D/s relationship that borders M/s, and I have started a historical western series. 

Melody: ☺That sounds wonderful, Megan. I can't wait to see where that sultry imagination takes you next. Thanks so much for taking the time to chat with me for a while today. I had loads of fun. 

Megan: Oh, you mean we're done? Just like that and your kicking me out?

Melody: Sorry, Megan, but yes. I like to read my erotica the same way I write it... alone. And now that I have Finding Submission on my kindle, well... you know how it is, right? 

Megan: Ha-ha-ha... I guess I do Mel. I really hope you enjoy the part about--

Melody: Shhh! Don't tell me now, woman! I just bought the book, you'll ruin it for me. 

If you'd like more about Megan Micheals and her saucy, naughty imagination please check her out online at. 
Facebook  Amazon  Twitter  Megan's website  Goodreads 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today Everyone. I'd like to wish all of you who celebrate a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And seriously... Grab a copy of  Finding Submission. Yellow inner-voice is reading it out-loud to me right now and... "OH BABY" is all I'm gonna say. 
If you enjoyed this post please don't hesitate to share using goggles neat little share buttons down there. ☺


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure, Megan. I really had a lot of fun with this and would love to do it again. ☺

      Delete