Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I want to inspect your bottom #Wipitup



Greetings Everyone and welcome to #Wipitup Wednesday. We have more cream than any other Wednesday hop.

Last week we left Emilia in tears as she fell sleep thinking about her wonton actions, wondering what Corbet must be thinking about her. Today we'll find out.
Corbet has taken Em to the stream he mentioned and has told her to strip and bathe while they discuss her reactions to her belt the night before.
 


But Melody... You mean he's watching her bathe? Naked? I thought he was a gentleman? And I thought he was upset with her wonton behavior, why does he watch her bathe? I think you have a plot hole or something going on. You'd better get back to your edits.

Oh for crying out loud annoying yellow inner-voice. No, he's not watching her bathe. He's standing on the bank with his back to her and his arms crossed. And he is still upset with her behavior. I guess it's a good think you asked, annoying yellow inner-voice. I didn't include that part in the snippet and can see where it might be confusing

“What did I do that aroused you last night, Emilia?”

 His words were cold and clipped. His stern tone made her feel like she was in trouble all over again. “I don’t know, sir. I’m sorry. I promise it won’t happen again.”
 

“You’re the only one that know’s, Emilia. I know it may be hard for you to explain, but I want you to try. I want to avoid any such confusion in the future.”

 His words felt as icy as the water on her skin. “I was so scared at the auction, scared of Lancore’s rumors.” She started to wash her body while she spoke. “I know that if anyone else had made my purchase I would have lost my virginity days ago. Probably in a lewd and ruthless manner. But you are a kind man, like the auctioneer called you. I didn’t feel as scared about picturing you being the one to do it. And then while you were gone, I daydreamed about what it might be like when you did.” His shoulders shifted and she paused, thinking he was about to turn around, but he didn’t.

 “Did it arouse you to think about it?” Some of the chill left his voice and Em could hear the gentle undertones again.
 

“Yes, sir,” she said softly before dipping her head back to wet her hair.

 “Then why did you act so scared when you thought those were my intentions after telling me about the book?”
 

She saw him turn his head, just slightly, she was sure of it. “Because I’ve been told it hurts, and that scared me. I worried that I wouldn’t know how to please you.”
 

“You seemed relieved when I assured you I did not want your virginity.”

 “I was. I mean, I am.” She leaned back into the water, rinsing her hair.
 

“Yet your arousal grew to lust during the spanking.”

 Squeezing the water from her hair, she wasn't sure of how to respond. This perplexed her as much as it did him and she didn’t know how to explain. She certainly didn’t want to tell him about the images that flashed through her mind when he spanked her with the belt or that the more she tried to will them away the more vivid they became.

 “I’m sorry, sir. I got confused. I tried to make my body stop, but that only seemed to make it worse. I’m very ashamed. I’ve never acted like that before and don’t understand why I did. I promise you, it won’t happen again.” Em said, as she made her way back to the boulder and began drying herself.

 “If you couldn’t control your actions despite your efforts, how can you promise me that it won’t happen again?” Corbet turned around, staring straight at her.

 She wrapped the drying cloth around herself, covering her breasts and cunny. Her face flushed, but she didn’t turn away from his gaze. “I promise to try harder to control myself, sir.” 


Corbet cleared the few steps between them and stood before her. Em’s heart started racing. As much as she wanted to look away, she couldn’t and the heat on her face flamed all the more.

  “Turn around, and lift the cloth. I want to inspect your bottom for any bruising or welts.”
 

Em didn’t want him to look at her bottom, but she turned nonetheless, lifting the cloth. 

Squatting behind her he made careful observation, but refrained from touching her. With her heartbeat thumping wildly in her ears, a secret part of her wished he would. Even just a soft caress over the warm area, reminding her of his belt. Her sex clenched as an image of his hand on her bare bottom floated through her mind. ‘No, no, no!’ Why did she react this way around him? She was thankful when he stood up, telling her she could cover her bottom.

 “Sit up here on the rock,” he said, patting the boulder. “I’ll brush out your hair.”
 

As she climbed on the rock, he took the small brush from his pocket. She sat cross legged, her back to him while he pulled the soft bristles through her tangled locks. When he hit a snarl he worked through it gently. His hands felt so nice in her hair that she closed her eyes, inhaling his scent slowly, trying to calm her heart as she clutched the material close to her breasts.

 “I expect you to be on your best behavior today. Other than being cordial and polite, you need not speak. The less people know about you, the better.” His voice was tender again, it seemed  his former anger had calmed. “After breakfast, Alice will help you into the dress I gave you and put your hair up.”

 “Yes, sir,” she said, barely above a whisper. The back of his hand brushed her shoulder and she felt a tingle crawl down her spine. She wanted him to brush her hair out of the way and kiss the back of her neck.

 Why couldn’t she control this? She remembered what Muriel told her last night. Something horrible had happened and he didn’t want another wife… ever! So why now, for the first time in her life, did she have to find herself attracted to a man? This man. A man who would never want her.


Melody... I thought this was a story about Em and Corbet falling in love? It's sure not looking that way so far. She wants him but it doesn't seem the he wants her.

Maybe he does, but just doesn't want to admit it yet. Geez, your annoying!

Sorry Mel, I was just saying is all. 

Oh whatever, annoying yellow inner-voice.

Thanks for stopping by folks. I hope you enjoy the rest of this weeks treats as you hop along to some of the other hot authors playing this week.

24 comments:

  1. I love this slow, sexy build up. Talking about a spanking after draws it out and heightens the eroticism. So there annoying yellow inner voice! Great snippet, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting Helen. It's a treat to have you on #Wipitup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Delicious build-up, slow sexual tension as she bathes and he's standing there but not watching her. And ohhh, I love when a man brushes a girl's hair. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliments, Tabitha. I am glad you enjoyed the excerpt.

      Delete
  4. I love your conversation with your inner voice. They're so entertaining! I also love the new sign up way. It's cute looking at the pictures! Great snippet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Meredith and I am glad you like the new Linky Tool. I think the pictures make it better. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snippet. l.love that yellow inner voice too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashe. I think I'm getting jealous of annoying yellow inner-voice... LOL!

      Delete
  7. I too love the inner voice conversations - as entertaining as the snippet itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara. Annoying yellow inner-voice is beaming over here today at all the praise. ☺

      Delete
  8. The lady doth protesteth too much - her body knows exactly what it wants and Corbet knows this, too. I adore his control and restraint though... who's going to break it and how? If he can examine welted bottoms and remain impassive... well, that's an impressive feat all in itself - but it can't last. Give us the goodies Melody. We've been waiting patiently... and I wanna see Em get it good ~WEG~ Me evil? Yellow Inner Voice: HELL YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... but, but! It's not Em that's protesting. It's Corbet and his moral integrity. LOL. However a man can only take so much, right?
      Thanks for visiting, Christina. I can't wait to see what you have in store today. I'm heading to your blog soon, very soon ☺

      Delete
  9. I love this scene. The back and forth with her being so open and him so stoic was great. I would like to have been inside his head while he was examining her behind. I do love seeing woman open up about their sexuality. I hope she gets to further explore what turns her on in future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to have you on Wipitup today Jennifer. I am really looking forward to more of 'Him'. I want to know what those 'graphic bits' are ☺

      Delete
  10. This is the first time I've read bits of your story, Melody, but it certainly won't be the last. I love the self-examination and the confusion as Emilia struggles to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, I remember the first time you participated in our Wed blog and wondered what had happened to you. I am so glad you came back. I enjoyed Liz's inspection. I hope we get to see more of Daniel too.

      Delete
  11. As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of yellow-inner voice! (Notice I leave out the word "annoying" in case he/she reads this - LOL.) I love the banter between you two and how all the right questions are asked. ;) But we both know, I couldn't wait to get to the inspection of her bottom! Loved the title of this post ... what a wonderful teaser to a great snippet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. I'm really glad you guys like my yellow inner-voice. I think I'm even getting jealous. Maybe I'll have to dust off green inner-voice to come out and play with yellow inner-voice. LOL.. I'd drive myself mad or bonkers! LOL.
      I'm really glad you enjoyed the snippet too, I know it was pretty light in comparison to those Jackie and those jets. And I'm still humming the Elton John tune.. lol

      Delete
  12. I thought I was the only one with an annoying inner yellow voice, though mine might be green with envy at the moment. I do love these two and he should not keep her waiting too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for joining wip this week. Annoying yellow inner-voice asked me to ask you to say 'hi' to your green inner-voice.
      Glad you liked the snippet.

      Delete
  13. still loving the annoying inner voice :D wonderful snippet this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do rather like that 'annoying inner voice' :-). Great idea and a lovely excerpt. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nooooo Please tell me there has been a mistake... I am sitting here dribbling for part II and you haven't participated this week. ARRRGHHH. Melody. You meanie. You realise this means you have to write twice as much for next week! xx Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Christina... I am so touched. And now I feel bad, because I didn't share what happened after they left the stream.
      I've hit a hump...errr, I mean a bump in the road with Em and Corbet. It's all explained next week but to give you a hint.
      I was having a bit of a major melt down this last week over this story.

      Delete