Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Anal kink scene meets hellish screams

#Wipitup Wednesday Halloween Edition 

Hello... hello! Welcome to or back to another edition of my favorite blog hop #Wipitup. 
Just get on with it, Melody... they came here for the naughty kink you promised last week in Part One

Right you are, annoying yellow inner-voice. Let's see what happens when Gat's and Mary venture off in the woods after the fiasco with the spell that didn't work. Or did it? 

“Right here, sexy.” Gats said, stopping next to a couple of medium sized oak trees, examining them. “They look about the right width apart for your wrists.”  He turned swiftly, snagging his girlfriend by the waist with one hand, while pulling two nylon tethered cuffs from his back pocket, showing them to her. “I’m gonna’ tie you up and make you scream, baby! Then I’m going to take that piece of your ass you promised me.”

Gats green eyes sizzled with lust in the light from the full moon. Between the sexy look in his eyes and his hard cock pressing through his jeans against her belly, she nearly lost her breath.
“Gats, you kinky bastard, when did you pack the cuffs?” She asked as he removed her hoodie and her—one size too tight—light blue T-shirt.


“Mmm,” he growled, securing a nylon cuff to her wrist while looking at her plump, melon-like, breasts. “I love when you go without a bra.” He inclined his lips to one of her ripe nipples and sucked, causing her to moan while skillfully attaching the second cuff.
Mary gasped when he yanked one of her arms up, strapping her wrist to the tree. “You know you’ve had me hard and achy ever since you whispered that in my ear, don’t you?”


“Yes,” she hissed softly, watching as he attached her wrist to the other tree. Her arms were spread just enough that she could feel the stretch in her lat’s.


“So does that mean you liked our session the other night and you're looking for more, or did you say that just because you knew it would get me to comply and jab myself with that needle for your silly prank?” He pulled his shirt off, standing behind her half naked body, his hands reaching around to her breasts, squeezing them. He tweaked her nipples, while kissing the slender curve of her elegant neck, pausing only long enough with one hand to move her lustrous, honey golden, spirals away from where he wanted to kiss. 


“Uhhh,” she moaned. “Both,” she panted, feeling Gats large hand slipped into the front of her sweatpants, his big strong fingers inching themselves lower with each warm wet kiss he planted along her neck.

“I’m going to lick this sweet little pussy,” he rasped next to her ear, “and use your juices to lube your ass.” The rough tips of his fingers combed the smooth outer lips of her pussy, making her shiver. “After you come I’m going to wrap those soft milky white thighs around my hips and bury myself in your ass.” He parted her lips, stroking the silky wet hood of her clit. Mary groaned, arching her back so that her ass made contact with the budge in his pants. “Fucking you until you come again,” he said, pinching her clit and nipple simultaneously.


“Yessss,” she breathed, rubbing her ass against him like a cat in heat.


“Hard!” he growled, nipping her neck just below her ear. 


“Gats!” she cried, as he pulled his fingers away from her throbbing clit. Both of his large manly hands went to her hips and pulled her sweats down roughly. She heard a deep growl come from his chest and suddenly felt his teeth sink into one of her cheeks making her yelp.

“Sorry, baby, just marking my territory.” He soothed the throbbing love bite, licking, and kissing it tenderly.
She squirmed when he pried her cheeks open, squealing, when the wet heat of his tongue pressed into her tight dark hole. He blew against it softly before moving around in front of her.


Gats looked up at her from his knees. “Put those thighs on my shoulders, baby. That’s it, good girl,” he praised as she quickly complied. Settling himself comfortably between her thighs, he put his hands on her cheeks, supporting her ass. “Comfortable?” he whispered, inching his mouth closer to her sweet nectar.


“Uh huh,” she whimpered, looking down at his shiny, short black hair as his lips zeroed in on her clit, pulling it between them, his tongue flicking lightly over her swollen bud. “Fuck, baby, that feels so good.” Her thighs squeezed the sides of his head, as if somehow asking for more.


Two stiff fingers teased the entrance of her pussy. “Yes, Gats, please,” she begged. No sooner had she finished saying those words and his fingers shot up inside of her forcefully. “Fuck!” she cried out, clamping her muscles around them.
 

“Not so loud,” he mumbled, the vibrations of his voice rippling through her clit caused her to moan and clench his probing fingers, yet again.

She could hear the sound of her own wetness as his fingers drove steadily to and from her heated core. The wet suckling sounds and low moans were driving her higher. “Yes, Gats. Oh… Fuck”


He pulled his face away, and looked up at her. “Not yet, my sweet.” The fingers inside of her stilled. “I need to lube this sweet ass of yours, first.” His fingers pulled out of her pussy, trailing her wetness slowly to her rear hole, massaging and probing before going back for more.
She took in a sharp breath when he slipped his two wet fingers into her ass, stopping only when he’d reached his second knuckle.
“Open your eye’s Mary.” His voice was deep, seductive. She forced herself to relax and accept his intrusion.
Opening her eyes, she locked them to his. “Good girl,” he said softly.


It thrilled her that he liked to keep eye contact as much as possible whenever any part of him was inside of her. He had told her once that watching her eyes during orgasm was what drove him crazy about her the most.
“Gats,” she groaned, drawing his name out, trying to indicate her need. His fingers were sinking seamlessly in and out of her ass, she needed his mouth back on her clit.
 

“You need to come?” he asked, pausing the fluid movement of  his fingers so that he could stimulate the underside of her g-spot with the tips of his fingers.

“Please,” she begged, tightening around his fingers.
The lust in his eyes flared and the corners of his lips curled. Nudging her thighs apart with his head, his mouth was once again back between her folds, lapping at her starving clit.
Her climax was building quickly, and she cried out sharply when he purposely grazed her clit with his front teeth. Her hips moved rhythmically with the slow penetration of his fingers, baring down to meet their every intrusion.
She was hovering just at the tipping point when a shrill, blood-curdling scream rose high into the wooded forest.


Gats pulled his mouth away, easing his fingers out of her ass. “What the—“ Another scream rose into the night.


“It’s Gesela,” Mary cried, straining viciously at the restraints as she pulled her legs from Gats shoulders.


“GATS.” Calebs shuddering voice called out long and loud, echoing around them eerily.
Gats got up looking horrified and started running back to their tents.


“Don’t leave me like this,” Mary screamed after him, her voice full of panic while she struggled fitfully, twisting and turning her wrists in every direction in a vain attempt to free them.


“GATS.” Calebs voice rang through the woods again, louder, more urgent. “FUCK… GATS!”
Tears were flowing down Marys cheeks. What in the fuck was happening? How could Gats have left her restrained  like this? Whatever the fuck was scaring the shit out of Caleb and Gesela would undoubtedly be coming after her and Gats left her as a fucking sacrifice to whatever it was.


“OH. FUCK. ME.” That was Gats voice this time.
Mary was trembling, holding her breath, trying to be quiet, listening for Gats or Caleb to call out again. They didn’t. The only sound she heard now, was the thumping of her wildly erratic heartbeat and her occasional choppy breath.


Her tears felt like a hot molten river streaming over her cheeks. The silence was killing her. She tried to calm herself by thinking maybe whatever it was, wouldn’t find her. How long had it taken before she heard Gats yell? How long has passed since he had?


Melody... that's a terrible place to leave people. 

Sorry, but is tis the season to be naughty, you know.
Besides, they are going to love what comes next. It's the kinkiest scene yet.  
Tune in with me next week to find out what happens to poor-- climax denied, strapped hopelessly to the tree, scared out of her mind-- Mary. 
And don't forget to check out some of the other blogs on #wipitup this week.  
That was my line annoying yellow inner voice.
Yeah... so? Tis the season to be naughty, right?  
    





19 comments:

  1. You're killin' me Smalls! I want to know what happens to Mary now! Hopefully nothing to terrible...oh gosh! I can't wait for next week! Once again, I love the orange Boo around my cursor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Meredith. Glad your enjoying the story ☺and the cursor ;-)

      Delete
  2. Holy hotness! And what a pic!! I love it. I have missed too many Wednesdays...

    Hey, your blog is haunted. There's a BOO! Following my every move...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha. It was hard to find a pic that represented a woman tied between two trees as described in the story. Most of what I found at first were horrible. I'm terrible at searching for pics for posts. LOL But this one seemed small enough even though is a tad over revealing.

      Delete
  3. Twas a terrible place to leave people and I'm about to murder your BOOisterous cursor. And what does he mean NOT SO LOUD. Hell, I'd be much louder than that if someone was doing that to me.... (P.S. Who told you it was anal week? ~grin~) So my official take? Ohhh Fuck me. But you already said that ;) - Outstanding as always Melody !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOOisterous... lol Love it.
      What'da mean who told me it was anal week? I thought everyone knew ;-)
      I love your comments as much as your stories Christina. Thank you ☺

      Delete
  4. You're right. That is a terrible place to leave people. I need to know what happens next. He's better have had a really good reason to leave her like that. That's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his excuse is reasonable, but I won't spoil it and give it away early. It was so nice to have you on wipitup today. I'm looking forward to more of the Westbrooks stories.

      Delete
  5. And you accuse me of teasing.... that is way too hot a place to leave us stranded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Jaye... you left us on the basement steps and not knowing what his secret passion is. That's like a double pout for me.
      I'm just kiddin'. That's really kind of the whole purpose to the excerpt, to tease and tempt, right?

      Delete
  6. And you complained where I left off!!!! :-)
    Utterly fantastic.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Daryl... I am such a whiner and then I go and do the same. I can't wait to see what the first and most important lesson is.

      Delete
  7. Ooh ... you know I LOVE this kind of kinkery. My God, everyone seems to be getting fucked here ... especially us! lol! So you know we are all coming back for more next week!! Great scene, my friend!! Great scene!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Shelly... I hadn't really edited this piece to much and was a tad worried about how many times I dropped the F bomb.
      I'm going to have to check next weeks excerpt for how many times I use it. LOL.
      Happy you like the story so far. I love your comments. ☺

      Delete
  8. snorts. tease. and I was nice to you :D lovely scene this week though. the cuffs and to the tree were lovely. Gats is perfect here and poor Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annoying yellow inner voice = HA! You hear it too, eh?

    The tree tying thing is way way hot, both in fiction and ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do hear it... lol. Thankfully it's only one. Some people hear the whole rainbow.
      Thanks for stopping, Sheri ☺

      Delete
  10. I most definitely liked it Melody.

    ReplyDelete