Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Surrender on Pleasure Bay


Hi folks. Wow, it's been a week already and here we are, back for another tantalizing array of hot sexy excerpts for this weeks Wip It Up. 

Today's excerpt comes from my new release, Pleasure Bay, with sexy Maddie Taylor--who is featuring me on her blog today with Wicked Wonton Wednesday with part 2 of the excerpt that you'll see below. 

As you may or may not already know, Jennifer Reed has an abduction fantasy and Pleasure Bay is about to make her dreams come true. In the scene below Jen is faced with her captor, sinfully sexy Adam Dorant. 

Jen took a moment to study him better. He was entirely too calm-cool-and-collected to be some weirdo just looking for a game of keep away. Suddenly, she remembered Vance, the big charming security guard who was going to be keeping an eye on her. Trying to be discreet, she looked around, focusing on areas where someone his size might be hiding.
Several trails opened along the rugged slopes surrounding the waterfall. This allowed excellent views of the falls and vantage points from nearly every angle. She’d never be able to pick him out with all the thick trees, not to mention the sun had set and the light was fading. Surely, he’d been watching when she deviated from her schedule—walking right past her trail. She felt confident that with as much fuss as Dimitri had made about keeping her safe, Vance was definitely out there somewhere.

“What are you looking for?” he asked.

Doing her best to hide a smirk, she turned her full attention to the sexy man who stood nearby, almost close enough to reach out and touch. “My boyfriend, the late one.” Jen stood up, watching the man’s eyes carefully, as she cupped her sex with both hands—leaving her breasts exposed. She thought he was going to zone in on her tits, but he followed the movements of her hands as she clasped them over her pussy.


“Aren’t you worried what he might think when he finds you naked—with another man?” He stopped dangling her top, and drew his hand to his chin. His slow deliberate movements and the look in his eyes was one she knew well. He was setting her up for something.
This had to be her guy; if he wasn’t, security would have been here by now. Boldly, she took a step forward, watching his reactions.

“I’m not worried at all. I think he can hold you off until security gets here.” She continued toward him with slow steps as she spoke. An arm’s length away, she turned her head quickly, looking down the path as if she’d heard or seen something. When he angled his head to see what she was looking at, she made a grab for her top.
She gasped when he countered her snappy grab as if expecting it. Faster than she could blink an eye, he grabbed her wrist and whisked her arm up behind her back. While capturing her other hand, he pulled her close against his chest.
“Hey!” Knowing it was useless, Jennifer struggled with him nonetheless, twisting her shoulders and kicking ineffectually at his legs. “Let. Me. Go!”

“Oh no, my little siren,” he said, pinning her hands behind her back with one hand. “Only one thing could make me do that.”

She paused for a moment. Did he mean her safeword? It had to be him. Or was it? Before she could reason it all out, she felt what could only be her swimsuit top being wrapped around her wrists.
“You’re feisty. I like that. But you’re also mouthy and entirely too brazen and sassy for your own good.”


She struggled to pry her wrists apart while he was tying her, only to feel the strings tighten more—a lot more. “Ow… that hurts!”


“Then stop struggling,” he said, the tone of his voice deepening.
 

“What do you want with me?” she sputtered, trying to turn enough to see him. He wouldn’t let her, now that her wrists were bound—tightly—his large hands clamped onto her arms with a firm grip. She felt every one of his fingertips as they pressed into her soft skin.

“To teach you some manners, little miss grab happy.” He spoke his words softly next to her ear. “And maybe wash your mouth out with soap for lying.” She felt his face against her hair, inhaling with a slow draw of breath. “I’m going to use the pretty wrap you use to cover your sexy hips to tie your ankles together. The more you struggle and kick, the more force I will have to use. Which do you want? The easy way, where you stand still like a good girl? Or the hard way, where I sit on you while you struggle and I complete my task regardless? Before you answer, you should know that choosing the latter will come at a price in the very near future.”


Part 2 of this excerpt picks up right where this one leaves off over at Maddie Taylor's blog for those of you who want more. 
As always, thank you for visiting my blog today and don't forget to stop by some of the other blogs for sexy snippets from our other awesome authors. 

 






25 comments:

  1. Oh my. I sure as hell hope he is her fantasy man, but if not, no matter. Holy hell that was hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara. I think you find it amusing when she finds out just who this guy really is. ~winks~
      Thanks for visiting my blog today ☺

      Delete
  2. It's a good thing there's lots of water around to cool things down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh. So nice to have you on Wip It Up. I'm looking forward to more of Ken and Melody. I hope he's not sleeping on the couch for too long.

      Delete
  3. Manners. They are very important things... I hope she learns her lesson good from the delightfully dashing man who has her hand behind her back. I mean... parading around naked... shocking. (And rather delicious, if I might add...)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... shocking indeed, Christina. Further along in the story that word... 'shocking' is well played. *Winks*
      Thanks for visiting my blog today... and for your contributions to Wip It Up. You already have me sold on A rough ride. You're intricate details are just so... YUMMY!

      Delete
  4. I wrote You're instead of your... bad, Melody, bad,bad, bad! ~slaps my naughty fingers~ OW! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She wanted a fantasy, I think she's about to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps more than she bargained for *winks*
      Thank you for visiting Jaye. ☺

      Delete
  6. such a fun scene :) loved what comes after this too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joelle. So happy you're enjoying the story☺
      I really liked that you gave Vala a diary in book 4. A girls diary can be so much fun ;-)

      Delete
  7. I loved that scene. I just passed the 54% mark in the book. Can you say Wharton Wheel? Very nice mix of the 3 guests. Can't wait to see how Master D and Mariah's s/l plays out. Loving this book. Sadly, it is time for me to head out to work. On a bright note, I only work half shift today. Woo Hoo, more reading time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh... right in the middle ☺
      You're going to love what coming up with D and Mariah.
      It's so nice to hear what your think about the book as your reading it, Jule. ☺

      Delete
  8. Ahh ... be careful what you wish for! This is one HELL of a HOT snippet! Looking forward to MORE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelly and might I say the same of yours today as well.
      Whew!! Christmas in July is right. I swear you right those scenes just for me. *blushes*

      Delete
  9. Jen is in for a spanking! I love how he calls her little miss grab happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wicked Adam, using the girls own bikini to restrain her. What's next, a spanking. Oh yeah! I want to go to Pleasure Bay and skinny dip beneath a waterfall. When's the next flight out??? Love the excerpt, heck would it seem conceited to say I love this book. Who cares... I love this book. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guessed it Maddie. Jen's in for a spanking for sure but maybe not 'just' a spanking. I agree, this is an awesome book and I'm loving it.

      Delete
  11. Ahhh! I am freaking out, what if he isn't the guy who was supposed to find her? I want to scream "run!" at her, but at the same time, please let him tie you up!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Casey. I think that because Jen's not 100% sure this is really her guy, it makes it just a tad bit more thrilling.

      Delete
  12. Melody, I just now finished the book after literally falling asleep with the iPad in my hands last night. Great book. Loved it start to finish. You and Maddie should make this a series. There is so much potential here. New guests every book. I'd buy them.

    I posted a five star review on Amazon a few mins ago, headed Where Fantasies Come True. It had not shown up yet but maybe in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jule...

      I saw your review on Amazon this morning... Thank you so much! ☺ Reviews are like gold to an author. And for that matter, so are fans like you. It's input like yours that help us authors improve and keep bringing you better and better books.
      As they say 'an imagination has no limits'

      The potential for Pleasure Bay could easily become a series. Kind of like Fantasy Island was back in the 70's. Oh my, what if Pleasure Bay ended up as show on TV for 21st Century? Heh- if your going to dream, dream big, right? LOL.

      I hope your daughter likes Gregorie and Cassy as much as you have. While Maddie and I mull over what's going to happen next with pleasure bay I've started a hot little Medieval story. I'm in chapter 4 and whew... it's starting to get good.

      I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for coming back to my blog to let me know you liked the book so much. Ring me up on FB if you like as well. ☺

      Delete
  13. Ok, my Amazon review has posted. Also my daughter has downloaded the gift book I bought her, The Immortals Bite. She is sinking her teeth into it now. Sorry, I just could not resist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, my Amazon review has posted. Also, my daughter has finally downloaded the gift book I bought her, The Immortals Bite. She has just started to sink her teeth into. Sorry, I just could not resist.

    ReplyDelete