Friday, July 25, 2014

No Swimming

Hi Everyone and welcome to Saturday Spankings. Where you will always find something to scratch that 'spanko' itch. 
I am SO excited. The wait for Pleasure Bay is now over.  

This book was so much fun to co-author with Maddie Taylor, who I am sure also has a snippet for you on SatSpanks today as well. So if you like mine, don't forget to click her link below and check hers out too. 
This book has so much to offer in the way of spicy romance and erotica I had a really hard time choosing my snippet. 
After much deliberation I found something I am sure you are going to love. 

Jennifer has clearly noticed the 'No Swimming' sign near the waterfall, but she simply cannot resist taking a dip to stand beneath it... naked of course. 
Little does she know, she's being watched by a sexy man who's taken the liberty of picking up her clothes.

“Can I have my clothes now, please?”
 

He noticed a bit of sarcasm in her tone, and tried not to smirk. “No, I don’t think so, I’m enjoying the view.”
 

“There aren’t really any piranhas in there, are there?” she asked flatly, the look on her face telling him she knew she’d been tricked.
 

“Nope,” he said smugly, “but you did disobey the sign.” He gestured to the posted warning, not breaking the eye contact between them.
 

“So what, tell on me then.” Her eyes narrowed a fraction and her lips tensed. “I’d like my clothes now, please.”
 

“I thought maybe we’d have some fun first.” He noticed her expressive eyes, quickly change from surprise to confusion before she looked away.
 

“You weren’t on the plane, or at the party,” she said quietly, focusing on the grass in front of her for a moment. “Are you my fantasy man?” she asked, her eyes crawling up his body until their eyes met again.
 

“Would you like me to be?”

Anyone thinks she's going to get a spanking for disobey the 'no swimming' sign? Find out next week on #SatSpanks.
Thank you for visiting and if you're curious... Jen and Adam they can be found on Amazon on All Romance  and KoBo

 





33 comments:

  1. I know! I know! LOL but no spoilers here! So much fun to work with you Melody and so happy it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm positively beaming at how much people are enjoying Pleasure Bay. We make a dynamic duo and you are a treasure to work with.

      Delete
  2. Really, Melody? You're going to make us wait until next week to find out if she gets a spanking?? LOL!! We know who really needs the spanking here, don't we?? So happy for you and Maddie ... and can't wait to read! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. And yes, I probably do need a spanking for being such a tease, I think I learned that from you! *giggles*
      Thank you for visiting my blog. ♥

      Delete
  3. I'm voting yes. But I'll be back next week to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corey, I love when people are intrigued enough to come back for more.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I don't know if I want him to be her fantasy man or not. Bad me kinda thinks it would be hotter if he wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara... my, my, my. Dare I say you are turning into quite the naughty one over there and I love it ☺

      Delete
  5. How can you sillies doubt she's going to get a spanking? (Shakes head) This book sounds like such fun. Congrats to you both on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Normandie. 'Arrr'll be heading over to your blog soon for a tasty tease of your new release. ☺

      Delete
  6. Naughty Naughty Jen! This was one of my favorite parts from Pleasure Bay! ~Smirks because I know what's going to happen next! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meredith. I am happy you enjoyed the book ☺

      Delete
  7. skinny dipping, hot guy has her clothes- what's not to like? Mmmm!
    Congrats guys on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So he wont give her cloths back... makes me wonder what he has planned for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he has plans of carting her sexy butt off somewhere a bit more private, Sam. *smirks*

      Delete
  9. Fun snippet. Who could resist skinny dipping under a waterfall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cara. I know I wouldn't be able to resist. ☺

      Delete
  10. oh boy!!!! That's a hot scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, she's going to get a spanking, the question is will it be from a fantasy man or is he real? Great snippet Melody :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a real man. Pleasure Bay set her up with him for the weekend. ;)

      Delete
  12. Would you like me to be? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Melody, this is my first visit to Your blog. I posted to you on Maddies blog. I loved the snippet. I just finished the book I was reading and I am going to start Pleasure Bay after I watch tonight's True Blood episode. Speaking of Vampires, I did not realize that YOU were the author of Immorts Bite. I read and loved that book. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, Thank you.
      I love True Blood. I missed last nights episode because I was busy. Grrr! But it's recorded and tonight I plan to watch it. I'm happy you enjoyed The Immortal's Bite. ♥ and I know you are going to LOVE Pleasure Bay.
      Now I must find your blog or google+ and follow you ☺

      Delete
  14. I am loving Pleasure Bay. I did not get read as much as I wanted. The plane is just getting ready to land. I am already in love with the characters. That is how I know a book will be great, when I feel like I already know the people.

    I hope you finally got to watch True Blood. It was a good episode. I do not have a blog, not tech savy enough. I do have Facebook though. My kids set it up for me. Lol. My older daughter loves Vampire books as much as I do so I am going to buy her The Immortal's Bite. I can't wait for your next book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jule, bless you little heart, woman. I love hearing comments like that from a reader. You just put a great big happy smile on my face. ☺
    I have to wait to watch True Blood. The hubby and I always watch it together and I was busy last night and he fell asleep.. lol. Tivo.. good invention!
    I tried to look you up on facebook. Are you Jule Milan-Kijek? I would love to add you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Facebook is Jule Malin Kijek. I am in Redford Michigan. I keep my maiden name there so old friends from high school can find me. Please add me as a friend.

    You are lucky that your husband likes True Blood. Mine just rolls his eyes and mumbles something about another Vampire show and heads off to watch a documentary on WW2 on the other TV. LOL, gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found and added you on facebook, Jule. I watched TB (True blood) last night. OMG-- that nasty little witch Sara Newman. You're right, really good episode.

      Delete
  17. Of course she's going to get a spanking for disobeying the 'no swimming' sign. Any excuse right? But they could go skinny dipping in the meantime... err.. to be fair she basically already is... woot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S. I love the font on your website... it's gorgeously girly :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much, Christina. I did a lot of tweaking to try and get this font to work. Sometimes for me it doesn't always display correctly and I wonder what other people are seeing. LOL
    Hopefully not the default it was set to.
    And but of course... Any excuse for a spanking...~snickers~

    ReplyDelete