Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cassandra's been a bad girl!

Greetings Everyone and welcome to Wip It Up. This week we started to extend the invitation for authors to share published works. So many people asked that I felt I should extend the hop to both WIP's and published works. 
So, with that said, I decided to share an excerpt from my last publication. The Immortal's Bite. 


“Bad girl.” He nipped the inside of her thigh just enough to make her yelp and quickly put her hands back where they were. “Move those hands again, little girl, and I’m going to spank you,” he growled.

Although she had never been spanked before, the thought of it sent a sizzling jolt of arousal through her belly and made her clit throb wildly. “Sorry,” she panted, feeling his fingers wrap around the inside of her thighs as he pulled her down, positioning her for his mouth. A deep groan rumbled from his chest as he nestled his nose into her dark curls, making her whimper in response. He teased her furiously with light, delicate licks all over between her plump, soft pussy lips making her moan and squirm. “Yes,” she breathed, arching her back as he latched onto her throbbing clit and sucked softly, while teasing it with his tongue. “You’re driving me crazy,” she rasped. “Please,” she gasped and began to rock her hips. “Make love to me,” she cried.


“Shhh.” His breath rushed over her clit. One of his hands slipped from her thigh and she felt his fingers press teasingly at her entrance. She squirmed, trying to push herself down onto them. “Patience, little one.”
He looked up at her and she noticed the soft red glow of his eyes. Slowly, he gave her what she needed. Two fingers slid into her tight wet channel. She closed her eyes, clenching her muscles around them while she lifted her hips asking for more.
 

“Open your eyes, baby.” His fingers pulled out of her and she watched as he put them into his mouth. “Sweeter than honey,” he whispered, working them back inside of her, building up a slow steady rhythm.
 

“Gregorie, please!” she cried out, fighting the urge to grab his head again.
 

“You need to come don’t you, baby?” His lips curled into a devious smile.
 

“Yes!” she hissed, reaching for the edge of the headboard. “Please,” she begged, thrusting and twisting her hips, urging him to move his fingers faster.
A shriek of pleasure filled the room as he placed his talented tongue back on her swollen clit with renewed enthusiasm, licking, sucking, and nibbling. She fought desperately to keep her hands clamped around the edge of the wood as he drove his fingers deeper. As much as she wanted his cock inside of her, she knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. She felt his firm determined hand on her breast, pinching her nipple while the fingers inside of her curled to stimulate her g-spot.
“Oh… fuck,” she cried. He’d moved one of those talented fingers to her bottom hole, slipping a little more than a fingertip inside, wiggling it. That was a first.
 

He let out a low rumble against her clit that reverberated right through her as she came apart. She’d never had an orgasm of this magnitude before and forgot about her hands as she cried out blissfully, clutching the sides of his head, pulling him into her as she panted, crying out his name over and over until she was too weak to do anything more than focus on catching her breath.
With his head resting in the crease of her thigh, he slowly pulled his fingers from her. She could hear him sucking her juices from them before he righted himself and lay next to her. The smell of her own arousal on him was a heady mix as he pulled her closer and kissed her softly on the lips.
 

“You moved your hands again, my dear.” The soft light from the living room reflected in his black eyes as he reached over, swiping her damp hair away from her eyes, putting some of it behind her ear. “What did I say would happen if you moved those lovely little hands of yours again?”
 

“Sorry,” she said, reaching over to run her fingers through the light patches of hair on his chest. “I couldn’t help myself.” He captured her hand just as she was about to trace his nipple, bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly. “Why don’t you want me to touch you?” she asked.
 

“You didn’t answer my question, Cassandra.” He nibbled softly on the tips of her fingers. “What did I say would happen?”
 

He couldn’t really have been serious about spanking her just because she couldn’t keep her hands to herself, could he? “Umm…” she stalled, feeling bashful about even saying the word.
 

“Say it,” he coaxed.
 

“You weren’t serious about that, were you? I mean, I thought you said it just to get me more turned on.”
 

A rakish smile played on his lips, accentuating his fangs. “Say it, Cassandra. Now!” He squeezed her hand as if to emphasize the significance of his words.
 

“That you’d spank me,” she whispered, trying not to smirk.
 

“That’s right, my lovely, and before I leave here tonight you’re going to get a spanking.”
 

“What?” she shrieked, pulling back from their cozy embrace. “No! No way. Not happening.”

I think it's cute that she refuses, but I doubt it's going to do her any good. 
I have some great news to those of you who are curiously awaiting the release of Pleasure Bay. It's coming out This Weekend. *Squeals* I'm so excited. Come see me and Maddie Taylor on #SatSpanks this Saturday for some sexy snippets. 
Thank you all for stopping by today and please don't forget to visit the other blogs in the list. You're favorite new author could be just one click away.
 








17 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this was simmering, Melody! Yeah, I don't think cute is going to cut it this time ... but it was a good try on her part! I look forward to Pleasure Bay ... sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so either, Shelly, but you can't blame a girl for trying, right? Thanks for visiting, hope to see more from Micheal and Carla this Saturday :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad she moved her hands again. The way her body reacted when he threatened her tells a totally different story to the words on her lips.
    That was a delicious, hot, tantalising snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, Thank you so much. I just love a girls first reaction to ... "I'm going to be spanked?" Lord knows she's going to try to get out of it and then relish in it once it's over. Thanks for visiting today Tara. I still Unity to Exile's excerpt on my mind... the consensual humiliation was uber-hot!

      Delete
  3. Pfft, like you have a choice Cassandra. Bare those ass cheeks and accept your punishment. You know you wanna. ~WEG~ Deliciously teasing snippet there... I'm thinking Gregorie turned me on as much as the heroine... he's rather dishy, isn't he? Purrrr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, time for me to admit something. I'm lost on a lot of the acronyms everyone uses these days. What is ~WEG~ ?
      ~Blushes~

      Delete
  4. Tantalizing tidbit, Melody. I hope you bring Gregorie and Cassandra over to Saturday Spankings when he decides it's time she spent some OTK time. I've seen The Immortal's Bite on Blushing Book's site. Looks like I'm going to have to examine it a little more closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Kathyrn. I definitely have to get my butt back to SatSpanks more often than I have been. Thank you so much for stopping by. It's a treat to have you here on Wip Wednesday.

      Delete
  5. YUM! I love the words 'bad girl' and I love anything that hints at getting a spanking, They just make my belly feel all funny... :) Thank you for letting us post from published works too by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Natasha. I look forward to more of your steamy excerpts ;-)

      Delete
  6. Mmm, that was a delicious scene. You know I was begging for her to move her hands again, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Casey... cause for a spanking indeed, I say! *Giggles*

      Delete
  7. God that was delicious!! I am very excited about this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. "No! No way. Not happening.” Famous last words. Her ass is toast! Great excerpt, Melody. Loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie... funny how many times those famous last words get all turned around in the end. Thank you for stopping.

      Delete