Friday, June 13, 2014

She can't avoid it!

Hi Everyone and welcome to #SatSpanks. I hope you all survived Friday the 13th. 
I'd also like to wish all the Dads out there a  Happy Father's Day
Wow, what a combo for the weekend--huh?
 
So on with the snippet... Instead of picking up where I left off last week and sharing the snippet of how Cassy locked herself in the bathroom to avoid her promised spanking. I thought it better to cut to the chase and give you the spanking. Well, as much as the 8 sentence rule will allow.


“Hush now.”
She felt the cool touch of his hand on her well-rounded buttocks. His caress was so soft that she almost moaned.

“You’re beautiful, Cassandra.”
Clicking pic will whisk you away!
She tensed the second his hand left her bottom and squeezed her eyes shut tight, waiting for the slap, but it didn’t come.

“Relax, my dear. I’m not going to hurt you.” He reached out to stroke her hair and the moment she relaxed his hand came down on her left butt cheek.
 
Slap! “I won’t always be able to take the time to explain why I’m telling you to do, or not do something, this will help you learn to listen.”

One slap? That's it?
Afraid so. At least for now. 
But if you like longer snippets I also participate in the The Dungeon Crawl  on Wednesdays. It's a great way to get over the hump 

Amazon
Barns/Noble
All Romance
Don't forget visit more of this weeks hot Slaps and Spanks! 





1 comment: