Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Playing with Fire


Hi there Dungeon lover's. How's your day? Are you in need of spicy dungeon style erotica? 
Yes?
Oh good, because I have a hot little excerpt from The Immortals Bite Which made a top 100 list on Amazon and a Best seller list on All Romance. 
Also available at Kobo and Barns/Noble 

“Well, where did you think I was going to get the wood for the fire?” she asked defensively as she sat down in the teak lounger next to his.
“That’s not the point, sweetheart. The point is you didn’t listen.”
“I thought you’d be happy,” she said, frowning.
“I am happy; the fire is beautiful, just like you.” He noticed the hint of a smile on her lips at his compliment. “Come here, sweetness.” He held out his hand.
She took his hand and started to sit in his lap.
“No, baby. Over my knee,” he said, helping to position her.
“Gregorie, this isn’t fair,” she howled, trying to struggle but his strong hands took hers and pinned them against her lower back. “I didn’t go that far and nothing bad happened.”
“But you promised me that you wouldn’t leave the yard and you broke that promise, didn’t you?” The green and black floral print sarong hugged her curvy hips as she wriggled.
“Yes… but—”
“Butt indeed,” he teased, squeezing a cheek before smoothing his hand over her rear and down the back of her thighs. Putting a hand under the material, he started to slide it up, feeling her tense. Touching her soft, velvety skin as he exposed her ass got him hard almost instantly. He knew she could feel it pressing against her hip, but he couldn’t help how she affected him.
“I take promises seriously, Cassandra. What if you had gotten lost or run into some kind of wild animal?”
“But I didn’t,” she whined, looking over her shoulder at him. “I’m perfectly fine and all in one piece.”
“Thankfully, yes, you are.” He caressed the soft bare moon of her ass, enjoying the way the firelight danced on her skin. “I would never forgive myself is something ever happened to you. Which is why when you make a promise, you keep it.” He laid the first slap down on one of her well-rounded globes.
“Ow,” she cried out, trying to pull her hands free of his.
“Struggling is only going to make it last longer. You broke a promise, sweetheart. That doesn’t fly with me.” He delivered a slap to her other cheek, feeling her hips jolt against him.
“Ow… okay, I get it! I’m sorry.”
“I’m going to make sure that you do.”
Four more strategically placed smacks landed on her butt and thighs. She yelped each time his hand came down against her. “Please,” she begged, squirming, trying to pull her wrists free of his hand.
“Settle down, sweetie. I’m just getting started.” He focused on just one cheek, rapidly giving her five good slaps and then moved to the other.
Her colorful vocabulary amazed him as she spewed a host of foul words, some of which he had never heard before, but he could tell by the emphasis she placed on them that they were vulgar and most likely questioned his lineage. Nonetheless, his firm, flat hand continued to collide with her lovely pink globes as she kicked and screamed in futile protest. He peppered her rear and thighs until she gave in, submitting to her punishment, and lay limp, accepting it, her body trembling as he listened to her cry.
“I’m sorry,” she murmured repeatedly between slaps.
“I know you are, baby,” he said softly, resting his stinging palm on her inflamed rump as he let her wrists free of his grip. “It’s over, and you are forgiven.”
Tears streaked her face when he helped her to sit up, cradling her in his lap. Her breath stuttered as she clung to him, burying her face against his shoulder. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.
“Shh… I know, baby.” He brought a hand up, stroking the back of her silky hair while she calmed down. The heat radiating from her cheeks made his cock throb and he heard a soft whimper in response. He fought to ignore what her soft, warm body was doing to him. He had promised not to tempt her and he certainly didn’t want her accusing him of breaking a promise after having just reprimanded her for it.
Her fingers slipped into the opening of his shirt and her soft moist lips started to kiss his neck. “Cassandra, stop!” he warned, pulling her hand from his shirt.
“No,” she rasped in that low, seductive voice he loved, right next to his ear. “The platonic deal is off,” she said, rearranging herself until she was straddling his thighs. She untied her sarong and held it open, revealing her plump bare breasts, her slender hourglass figure, and her mound of tight shiny black curls. The way the light from the fire danced on her naked body unnerved him. It was the most erotic image he had ever seen.
“Touch me, Gregorie. I can’t stand it anymore. Bite me, I don’t care. I need to feel you.”
He looked up into her lust-filled eyes and wanted more than anything to give in and ravish her body, but he couldn’t. He knew what she was feeling right now was because of the heat searing through her nether regions from the spanking.
Leaning forward, he put an arm around her waist and pulled her close, taking her ripe nipple between his lips while he pinched her other one with his fingers. She groaned, thrusting her hips forward.
“Ride me,” he said, moving his hands to her hips, encouraging the rocking motion she was making with her hips. “Come for me, baby.”
“Take me,” she begged, looking into his eyes while she continued to hump his shaft through his pants. The wetness of her arousal was seeping through his pants and he knew if he didn’t make her come soon he was going to lose control. Slipping his hand between them, he found her swollen clit and pinched it.
“Uhh,” she cried out, her fingers gripping his shoulders while she arched her back. “Now, Gregorie, please.”
“Come for me,” he growled, working two fingers up into her silky heat while he kept his thumb pressed against her clit. He knew just where to touch her inside to set her off.
“Gregorie,” she squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck as her body shuddered in orgasm.
Her pussy convulsed, clenching around his fingers and he let out a deep groan of frustration. He shut his eyes, forcing himself to think about anything but being inside her.
He pulled his fingers from her and she sat back with a pouty look on her face.
“Why didn’t you—”
“Because I know it was the heat from the spanking that turned you on.” He picked up her discarded sarong and put it around her shoulders. Looking at her breasts would only make his already aching cock suffer more. “I want your decision to be made with a clear head, not provoked by your hormones.”
She gave him the most tender look he had ever seen and hugged him. “Thank you,” she whispered.


I hope you enjoyed today's snippet along with some of the other exuberant dungeon crawl authors. 
I also have an announcement: I will be MIA for the next couple of weeks. This guy that I like to call my BH, (Bitter-Half) is insisting I accompany him on a trip to the Beautiful Colorado mountains. 
I tried to tell him 'No', but that earned me spanking and 15 minutes in the corner until I agreed to go with him. What a meanie! See why I call him my 'Bitter-half' ?
Thanks for visiting me today folks, I really enjoy seeing you here and knowing you enjoy my books. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Promise! 






6 comments:

  1. That was hot as hell. On my Kindle waiting to be read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hot. I love the way he maintains his authority, but refuses to exploit the situation, Those hormones can be a nuisance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Ashe.. whatever would we do without them. Hormones, that is. ヅ

      Delete
  3. This scene was hotter than hell, my friend. Congrats on the success of the book ... can't wait to start reading! Have a wonderful trip ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. I'm going to miss all of you on the crawl while I'm gone.
      And congratulations are in order for you as well... I'll be taking Michael and Carla with me. ヅ

      Delete